Vidahuse browser "back" button to return to same listing page
- Concierge 24/7
- Lap Pool
- Ocean Views
- Spa by Codage Paris
- Underground Parking
VIDAH sets a new standard for stylish and sophisticated living in San José del Cabo.
Set in the heart of downtown the colonial style city’s historic and culturally-rich downtown district, VIDAH overlooks both the Paseo Malecón and the dazzling blue waters of the Sea of Cortés. Spectacular vistas are only part of the appeal, however. The sleek, contemporary structure is one of the most visually arresting architectural achievements in Los Cabos, with appointments and accents to match. Featuring elegant furnishings from acclaimed interior design firm Casa Paulina, VIDAH’s 51 ocean view residences and resort suites are each exquisitely realized works of art.
Realizing too that VIDAH is, for many, a destination getaway – a home away from home – the property is also offering owners the use of a professional management company to authorize and administer rentals when owners are not in residence. Yes, that’s right…paradise pays for itself.
• 51 ocean view residences, with 2 and 3 bedroom floor plans ranging from 1,580 to 2,668 square feet.
• All residences showcase the finest in contemporary Mexican design, with chic furnishings from premier local interior design company Casa Paulina, plus top-of-the-line appliances, appointments and finishes.
• Optional management company operated rental program, designed to earn interested owners profits when they’re not in residence.
• Majestic, expansive terraces.
• Five-star concierge service.
• State-of-the-art spa and fitness facilities.
• An enormous infinity pool and relaxation area overlooking the Sea of Cortés, with white canopied daybeds and umbrella-shaded chaise lounges.
• On site restaurant and bar featuring first-class fare, custom crafted cocktails and convivial atmosphere.
• Climate protected underground parking.
• Access to storage facilities.
• Dedicated maid quarters.
Prices range from $650,000 USD - $1,600,000 USD For more information, please contact us at CABO - (624) 142 6039, US - +1 (949) 200 6640